This duck dish… omg. It makes one feel like royalty among plebeians.
Spice Rub (Equal Parts…)
Japanese 7 Spice
Chipotle Pepper Flakes
Ripe Peaches – 3 Peaches
Frozen Raspberries (No Sugar Added) Thawed – 1.5 Cups Raspberries
Water (1/8th a cup)
Balsamic Vinegar (A Dash)
Goat Cheese – To Taste
Arugula (we used whatever we had for it)- (3 Cups)
- Preheat the grill. Make it hot. 😀
- Using a mortar and pestle, grind spices, then rub on quartered duck.
- While the grill heats, quarter peaches. Puree raspberries with water and balsamic vinegar (to taste). Put bed of arugula on a plate, scatter with goat cheese.
- Cook duck on grill until it’s done. Flip every five until done.
- Towards end, put peaches cut-side down on the grill; about five minutes.
- Put duck and peaches on top of salad. Drizzle with raspberry-balsamic sauce. Serve.